...Guess I should get to it then...
..I started school on Wednesday...Im taking three English classes ( Writing workshop, European Literature, Intro to Creative writing ) and a Geology class...which pretty much boils down to...A shit load of reading and writing...About +/- 15 essays/stories worth of writing...I plan on posting any writings I do that I find interesting or think others might find interesting...just because I need a bigger ego...or something like that...I dunno... not too excited about my classes...but im not complaining either... I only have 2 classes a day Monday through Thursday 9am till noon..and no Friday classes..So thats a pretty easy schedule...It's just the work loads going to be a bitch...
Work sucks... plain and simple... the people there are sooo inconsiderate and selfish and somewhat rude...and because I'm a nice person (Im nice..because I don't want to get fired) ..They take advantage of me and my hours sometimes... few people "boast" about the number of times they've been written up.. but they don't get fired because they are soo close to the management...I also got one of those "You're lacking in performance" speeches after I threw my back out...and because I only told one manager about it..(only because she asked if I was okay)...everyone else thought I was just being lazy...It's just bullshit.. I swear...I'll stop complaining once I get a better job, I promise...
*Sighs* Sometimes I really hate having dreams...I try to forget (maybe not forget...but not be reminded constantly) certain events in my past...Either because I look back and think that they're not my most proudest moments...or the event just turned badly and I don't want to remember how hurt I felt... etc..etc.. whatever... And then what happens? I have dreams with these people who I haven't seen or talked to in years...I wake up more depressed cuz Im spent thinking about them and missing them and shit...It sucks..It doesn't happen often...but it just sucks when it does....I always seem to dream about something/someone that I haven't even thought of the whole week..and I'll wake up thinking "What the fuck made me dream of that?!"...And I never have the dreams I want to...but I'll have creepy dreams of being chased and shit...I'm sure they'res a deeper meaning to all this.. I just don't know what it is at the moment...
I need a whole new look... I've had my hair up since forever...and it's getting longer.. very very long... I need to cut it... I want it straightened.. flat ironed.. frizz-b-gone..everything...I want to wear it down...and have it look nice... I also want to dye it...I've dyed it red/auburn everytime... So that might be a suggestion.. but I was also thinking about dying it black...its dark brown as it is.. so maybe black would be a change...who knows.. I am getting it cut and straightened...no matter what... it's just a matter of time and when im not being lazy...
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
3. Adia (No one calls me this, but I would respond if someone did.)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
3. Adia Delioncourt
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I'm extrememly creative and imaginative.
2. My sarcastic quick wit that makes people smile/laugh.
3. I can be silly or serious at any given time, depending on the situation.
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I do/say things to get attention.
2. That my shyness/stuborness has resulted in me being totally alone.
3. Parts of my body.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. The unknown.
2. Loved ones in harm.
3. The words, "We need to talk." or, "Im not mad, but..."
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. The Internet.
2. Some sort of media entertainment (tv/movies/music/games)
3. Some sort of quiet "Amy Time".
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Black cami.
2. Gray cotton pants.
3. Black sweatshirt (You hot yet?.. lol)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (at the moment):
1. The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
2. Silent Hill 4 Soundtrack
3. Papa Roach
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment):
1. "Here" by Vast.
2. "Scars" by Papa Roach
3. "So Cold" by Breaking Benjamin
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Get a new, better job.
2. Figure out what I should do after college.
3. Meet someone special.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
1. Trust/ Loyalty
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1. I have never seen a 'Bond' film.
2. I have a small statue devoted as a writing muse.
3. Hot Pink used to be my favorite color.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Anything physically demanding (because of my back, not laziness)
2. Read a book while I walk and actually understand what I'm reading.
3. Let go of certain thoughts/memories/people/events
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Literature (reading, writing)
2. Tech (Interent, music, movies, video games)
3. Sleep (Naps, dozing off in my car, sleeping in till 2pm)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Make out with a hot guy.
2. Get something to drink.
3. Go lay down and watch a movie.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Novelist/ Journalist
2. Actress (Theatre)
3. Historian/ Greek Mythologist
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
3. East Coast
THREE KID'S NAMES:
1. Jack/ James
2. Zoe/ Chloe
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Write the entire SilverBlade Chronicles (plus some short stories)
2. Travel around the world.
3. Fall in love.
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. Video game nerd
2. Semi comic book/manga/anime geek
3. I wear guy clothes.
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I cry easily or get too overemotional.
2. I am a hopeless romantic.
3. I freak out at the sight of anything creepy crawly/ and totally melt at the sight of cute puppies/kitties.
Ummm..I think that's it for my update ramble... I'm not really one for interesting LJ entries...but maybe one day I'll shock you all... but by then no one will be reading my LJ anymore...and then the world will truly suck...
P.S. Am I the only one who watches G4TechTV...or more importantly, X-Play with Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb??..I love that show..that and Judgement Day with Victor Lucas...and Cinematech is awesome too...*sighs* Dude, I'm such a nerd...-.-;;